– Where are you?
– Mom! – Mom! – Mom, where were you?
– I was always…. – I was always….
– Did you think about me? – I do, everyday…
– I miss you a lot mom – Mom missed you too – My Na yeon…. – Na yeon…. – Na yeon, how have you been? – Mom missed you so much – Na yeon…. you are doing well, right? – My pretty Na yeon – I want to hug you – I missed you so much, Na yeon – Mom, do I look pretty? I do right? – You are so pretty, my Na yeon – I want to touch you, just once Sometimes I talk to the sky, or wave my hands
I’m that crazy person that says hi to the sky – Mom, I’m cold
– Why, Why? are you cold? – Mom, put your hands like this – Like this? – Mom, you like holding my hand right? -Yes, I would like to – But if you do this, you go up to the sky. – Na yeon, you are wearing sandals that you like – Mom, are you scared?
– No I’m not scared – Ta da~ Let me show you a pretty house – It’s twilight
– My mom is here today, say hi~ – Hi – Mom take a seat here
– Here? – Hurry!
– Ok, Ok – Mom let’s sing the birthday song with me – Yes – One, two, three, four
– Put the candles – Six, seven – Wow it’s so pretty – Cheese~ – The face is a little different – Let’s sing a birthday song – Happy Birthday to you~ – Happy Birthday, to my dear Nayeon – I think it’s called honey filled rice cake?
Round and about this size – They come in different colors green, pink and white – Na yeon wanted to eat those so bad
She wanted to eat so many things besides the rice cake – But we couldn’t do that for her – Happy Birthday to you – You have to make a wish – Please, make dad stop smoking – I hope my older brother and sister get along
and I wish for So jung’s to not be sick – And… Hmm… – Please don’t make my mom cry – One, Two, Three~ (*Seaweed soup is Korean birthday soup)
– Your seaweed soup is the best for me, mom – Yes, you used to like my seaweed soup – And you still like it… – Mom! Mom! The potato flower bloomed! – She was over there – Mom! Come over here! – Here! – See? Mom? I’m not sick anymore -Yes, you shouldn’t be sick – You can’t be sick
– Mom, are you sad? – Don’t cry mommy – I won’t, I won’t cry – I won’t miss you, I will just love you a lot – I will love you more – Mom, I wrote a letter for you – Really?
– Do you want me to read it? – Yes – Mom, we will always be together right? – Yes
– If we meet again, let’s play a lot – Sure – I will always remember you Mom
– Thank you – Na yeon, Mom loves you so much – No matter where you are, I will look for you Na yeon – I still have things to do..
but when I’m done I will be with you Na yeon – Then we will be fine together, I love you Na yeon – I’m sleepy Mom – Mom, stay by my side – Mom, Good bye – Mom, I love you – I love you too – Good bye