– [Rebecca] Okay. – Hey ZamFam, we just got a
message from the game master and it’s says we’re going to
be throwing a dart at a map and doing a Battle
Royale wherever it lands. – We just found the second of five laptops that has been hacking our site along with this black box at Party With. – Yeah. – With this map, the game
master has narrowed it down to five locations but three of those will have the final three
laptops so we need to get inside. All right, you guys, look it’s the map…
– [Daniel] It is. – from the game master. – [Daniel] There’s a board. – That’s not gonna happen. I’m here to stop you. – Stop us?
– [Daniel] What? – I think RZ twin is
hypnotized again, you guys. It didn’t work. It didn’t last on Kurt, and now it’s not lasting on her. – [Daniel] Not again! – Battle Royale.
– [Daniel] Battle Royale? – No, no
– No, we don’t have to do a Battle Royale. Hold on. RZ twin? – Yeah? – You’re under hypnosis. You’re not yourself. It’s okay, It’s okay. Guys, what-what can we do? – Matt, get the red light! – [Matt] Where’s it at? – The closet! Go! – [Matt] Closet, closet, closet. Light, light, light. I got it, got it, got. – [Rebecca] Matt! Daniel! – All right, three, two, one! – [Matt] I got her. I got her. – I’m gonna get the mixture, the mixture! – [Daniel] Hold on, I can hold it! I can hold it here! – [Matt] Okay. Do you have the mixture? – This is the rest from
when we used it on Kurt. He didn’t drink all of it.
– [Matt] Okay. – Here, I’ll hold the Red Light. – [Matt] You got this? – Okay, I got it. – [Matt] Here we go. – Okay. Keep the light on her. Face Reveal. Drink this. – [RZ Twin] What are you guys doing here? You need to stop E3. – [Matt] You’re at our place,
what are you doing here? – We need to find the
last of the three laptops. I need to find those locations. – How did you get hypnotized? – I have no idea what
you’re talking about. – Do you know where the last
three laptops’ locations are? – No, but I can find out. I’ll meet up with the Quadrant, and I’ll get back to you. We need it to stop E3. – Well, I guess she’s gonna help us out. – We need to get changed. We’ve been in these clothes for awhile. Wait.
– I already changed. – How’d you change, Daniel?
– [Matt] What? – I have a lot of clothes in my car. – Okay, well we’re gonna get changed, and we’re gonna be shouting out people in the Game Master network that scored a hundred, even though the Red
Hood has hacked our site we still know the right answers, later in this video, but,
Matt, let’s get changed. I almost forgot, Matt, – [Matt] The laptop!
– The second laptop! The passcode!
– Yes, right! Right! – You guys helped us
figure out the passcode. So, Daniel why don’t you get the laptop, we’ll get changed, and we’ll meet up, okay?
– Great! – So, we’re dressed. Oh, also, shout out to
you guys in the ZamFam that have gotten our merch and tagged us on Instagram. If you want a shoutout, the link is in the description to get some Slays merch and
some Rebecca Zamolo merch. – So, the clue for this was that it was inside the escape room.
– Yeah. – It was, what time did she go to bed? And I thought it was ten. I’m typing one zero and
nothing’s happening. – Thanks to you guys, you guys figured out it was 10 o’clock. Daniel, I couldn’t remember
what that escape room was. So, it’s ten. – I wasn’t there either. So, ten? Why don’t you just type in T-E-N? – Oh yeah!
– Oh! ZamFam smash the thumbs up button, if you think this is going to work. – Okay, T-E-N. Great! – It worked! – You’re in! You’re in!
– It worked! – Okay!
– If you guys thought it would work. Comment
you thought it would work. Okay.
– I’ma deactivate this. Breaking down the firewall, and there. – Good.
– This one’s shut down. – Yes!
– Two out of five! – Two out of five!
– Two out of five. So, we have two of the
five laptops deactivated so that we can stop E3. Give the video a big thumbs up because now we have three more to find, and we have a map with five locations. So, are you guys ready
to throw a dart at a map and possibly do a Battle Royale wherever it lands? – Yes!
– Let’s do it! – Okay, I mean we kind
of already did one today with RZ twin, right?
– Right. – [Matt] Does that count? – Kind of. All right, so it looks
like there’s only one dart and we have to choose between Hacker Van, Q’s Hideout,
– Hideout? – I’ve been there.
Lazers, Colonel Mustard, and like, an apple? Apple, maybe phone or something? – Like, an iPhone? Like,
we have to find the iPhone? – I-I don’t know. It’s a location. – [Matt] Apple Store! – Apple Store!
– Oh, Apple Store. What’s Colonel Mustard gonna be? I don’t understand that one. – I don’t know, either. So, ZamFam comment below which one you think we should try
to throw the dart at. – [Matt] Wait, hold on. – [Rebecca] Oh no.
– Oh, a blindfold? – [Matt] Yep. This actually makes sense because there’s five locations… – And there’s only one dart. So, we go one-by-one? – I think so. – All right, ZamFam,
smash the thumbs up button so I can hopefully throw the dart at a location with a laptop because we need to stop E3 and get our website back. Wow, so I’m just gonna
do this blindfolded. I don’t know! Okay. I don’t know where…
– What are you hoping for? – I don’t know. Uh… – [Matt] I’ll be honest,
Apple store for me. – Apple store sounds good. – Okay. Three, two, one. – [Rebecca] What did I get? – [Matt and Daniel] Q’s Hideout! – You guys remember, we were at that place where we saw Q’s stuff? Do you think that was his hideout? – Oh, with all those lock boxes? – In the park? It was like a park, right? – Okay, so it looks like Q’s Hideout is the location we’re going. If we are right that means that there’s going to be a Battle Royale there, and we’re gonna have
to do the Battle Royale if we wanna get the laptop back. – If we chose the right one.
– Right. – I hope so. All right, you guys, get
ready for Battle Royale. Oh, wait, we should
bring this just in case we don’t have time to get back. I mean, we have to get three laptops. – [Matt] Great idea!
– Okay. Okay, so these are the coordinates
to Q’s Hideout, you guys. – Yeah, we’ve been here before. – I really hope the laptop is here. Smash the thumbs up button if you think we’re gonna find the laptop. – [Daniel] Think it’s over here? Wait. Doesn’t this kind
of look like a bed? You think Q’s been here? – And look. Is that a hoodie? Or is that. What is that? – Quadrant pants.
– [Daniel] Ohh. – Matt, maybe the laptop’s in there. – There’s more Quadrant stuff over here. – [Daniel] Woah.
– Remember those bins, ZamFam? The last time we were here there was a ton of
– With all the locks on it. – Yeah.
– Yeah, okay. – Maybe it’s in one of those. That’s where the…
– The storage container! – Exactly!
– Yeah, okay. – [Daniel] There’s Quadrant stuff here. We have to be careful. You’re right! – It’s like when they’re done
with them they put them here. – The Game Master said that there would be a Battle Royale if we
found the right place. So, if we do get the laptop, there’s a chance the Quadrant can come and try to get it from us. – [Daniel] You’re right. – But we’ll be ready for a
Battle Royale, Daniel’s here. – [Daniel] Oh, that’s right… – All right, you guys.
– I am here. – Look at this right here. It’s a Nike. – [Rebecca] That looks like the size… – [Daniel] Oh, the shoes – [Rebecca] Wait, I
wonder if those were Q’s. – [Matt] Hold on, Q had big feet. Oh my god, it’s Q’s. – Q’s shoe? – And then look at this.
There’s a Quadrant bag. I think there might be
some Ninja Gadgets in here. Spy gadgets? Uh, nope
somebody’s been here already. – Look at it, they’re all gone. – We need to check these storage bins. If there’s a Quadrant around though, we need to stay hidden.
– [Daniel] Oh, okay. Are you playing on the toys again, Matt? – Yeah, I was playing
on the toys. I like ’em. – We’re searching for a laptop, Matt’s playing on kid toys. – [Daniel] Okay, there’s lots
of storage containers here. We should be careful. What’s this? – Eight, Eight, Seven, Zero, Two. – Oh, and it’s kind of cut off. – Maybe, it’s a five-digit
code for something. – Maybe, it goes to this. Lock bot. – [Daniel] Oh, true, . – Yeah, it feels like
it’s a little bit rusty. – How many letters? Five letter word. ZamFam, comment some five letter words. Maybe, if we come back
here, we can unlock this. – I don’t know what we’d do with it. – I think one of the laptops
might be inside here. I have a really good feeling about this. – Yeah, it’s weird we
haven’t seen any Quadrant. I thought we were gonna
be doing a Battle Royale. – [Daniel] Right.
– Yeah, I mean, wouldn’t they be guarding the place
if there was a laptop because they don’t want us to get it? – [Daniel] Do you think
this is the wrong spot? – I don’t know. – Look at this over here. It’s like another lock. – [Daniel] There’s so many locks here. – [Matt] And it’s not even
locked up to anything. I mean, it needs a key though. – [Daniel] Okay, let’s check down here. Quadrant, Quadrant, Quadrant, Quadrant! – This is the right place then. That means the laptop has to be here. – [Daniel] Yeah, he’s down there. – What do we do? – [Daniel] I don’t know. They look like they’re checking the locks on the storage containers. – You think the laptop’s in the lock? – [Daniel] They’re coming,
they’re coming. Hold on, Hold on. – Stand back, stand back!
– What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? Do we hide? – There’s three of us, and one of them. – Yeah, we got this. – This is Battle Royale. Get back, get back.
– [Daniel] Battle Royale? – They’re checking the lock. – Okay. What do we do? If they come over this
way, we can’t be hidden. – [Daniel] No, they’re
walking back the other way. This is our chance. – Okay, hide-and-seek. We cannot let them see us. – [Daniel] Maybe, they’ll
take us to the laptop. – 4-digit code – See anything? – I think this might be Q’s pants. – [Daniel] What?
– I don’t know. You guys…
– Where are they going? – They’re standing right there now. What if the laptop’s there? Look. – [Daniel] Oh, like they’re keeping guard. – What’s the plan? – [Daniel] We should sneak closer and see if there’s anything over there. – Yeah, their back is turned to us, so we can just hide-and-seek again. Just be quiet. – Seems more like a Spy Ninja now. – [Daniel] Yeah. – Got it, got it!
– Go! Go, guys! – You got it? Laptop?
– I got the laptop. – Okay, it is. It’s the laptop. – Matt, the Quadrant! – What? – There’s a Quadrant up there, Matt! – Oh my god, two Quadrants.
– What? – No, no! No, run! Okay? Oh no. What do we-what do we do? Oh my god, okay! – We gotta get out that way, though. – Guys, this is the Battle Royale the Game Master was talking about. – Put it away! Protect it! – I got this, I got this! – They got me! I got it, I got the laptop! I got the laptop! What am I gonna do? Let’s go, let’s go! – Let’s go! – Get behind here, get behind here! Hide, hide, hide, hide. – Okay! All right ZamFam.
Shout out to these people that scored a hundred on the
Game Master network quiz. Subscribe, turn on
notifications if you haven’t, and check out the video right here. You guys, we gotta go. They’re coming! Go, go, go! This way! – The other way! Other way!