so the true is this… …I was arrested
for failure to pay parking tickets. Parking tickets? And I ran all the way here from
the Polk Station, the police station. What were you doing
before you were arrested? I was painting my apartment. Is it dry now? I hope so. Jay says you’re pretty determined. He’s been waiting outside the front of the building… …with some 40-pound gizmo
for over a month. – He said you’re smart.
– Well, I like to think so. – And you want to learn this business?
– Yes, sir, I wanna learn this business. Have you already started learning
on your own? Absolutely. – Jay?
– Yes, sir. How many times
have you seen Chris? I don’t know.
One too many, apparently. – Was he ever dressed like this?
– No. No. Jacket and tie. First in your class in school? – High school?
– Yes, sir. – How many in the class?
– Twelve. It was a small town. – I’ll say.
– But I was also first in my radar class… …in the Navy,
and that was a class of 20. Can I say something? I’m the type of person… …if you ask me a question,
and I don’t know the answer… …I’m gonna tell you
that I don’t know. But I bet you what. I know how to find the answer,
and I will find the answer. Is that fair enough? Chris. What would you say
if a guy walked in for an interview… …without a shirt on… …and I hired him?
What would you say? He must’ve had on
some really nice pants.