– You probably know that
California is in a drought, and now it’s getting warmer. People are going to be
using more water, and I want to talk
to somebody about this, so, Nick, the gardener,
come on out. Nick, I’d like you to tell us
what the ratio is of water usage
in the fall months versus the summer months. – Well…
– No, I’m kidding. So here’s why I brought you
out here ’cause you’re doing a great job
with my bushes, and that’s what’s important. I brought you out here because
I want to show you something, and I know that I got,
you know, Nick is in “Magic Mike 2,”
you know that? [cheers and applause] Don’t you get it? Nick. So they were on set.
I was able to pull some strings and get
a sneak peek of their behinds. I’m sorry. Sneak peek of behind the scenes
is what I meant to say. So, let’s take a look. – Oh. – He’s coming.
He’s coming, Ellen, he’s coming. – Good to see you.
– Good to see you. – Okay, so I scoped it out
for you. I know where your trailer is. – Are you ready?
– I am very ready. [singing]
– It’s getting hot in here
so take off all your clothes – Nick the gardener
is now a random stripper. – Want to go on in?
– Let’s do it. – Okay, random stripper.
Get in there. – Oh, wow.
This is all to myself. – This is all to you, Nick.
– Get out. – Yo. – Good to see you.
– How are you, dude? – Thanks for coming, man.
– Of course. – So you know what
you’re doing tonight? – I’ve seen it all online,
and I figured out– I’m trying to figure out
what I’m going to wear. – That’s the fun part
of this movie. Figuring out
what you’re going to wear. – Yeah, I’m really excited
about it. – Are you nervous at all?
– A little nervous. This is my first movie.
First anything. – First ever and it’s this?
– Besides the Ellen show. – Oh, man, I got ya.
[laughter] – He’s getting his hair done. [singing]
– It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes – And I think we’re going
to do this thong. – Sure.
– How is everything going? – Honestly everything
has been fantastic. I’ve been incredibly naked. – Yeah.
– Incredibl–yeah. Just so, so, so naked. You know what
I’m talking about. Believe the myth.
I needed the iPhone 6 plus to take a picture
of everything. – 10, 9, 8, 100, 99, 98.
– What? – Ready to go to set?
– Let’s do it. – Cool. – So, we just finished up
upstairs on set. – Yeah, man, how’d you do?
How’d you feel? – It was a blast, and, like–
– Good. He’s a lot bigger
than I thought he was. Way bigger than I thought
he was going to be. How do you–
all that– – Picking up logs and stuff. – All the logs that are on
the Ellen set. Ellen, thank you so much. Honestly, you have no idea
what this means to me. It’s amazing.
Thank you so much. [cheers and applause] – Thank you.
– You got it. – Yeah.
– You got it. Amazing. That’s amazing.
I started my career as a random stripper
as well. That’s how I–
same–same thing. Thank you so much, Nick.
I appreciate it. – Oh, thank you.
– Before you go, I realized I got a stain
on my shirt. – Will you give me your shirt?
– Oh, you just want–yeah. [cheers and applause] – Oh. That’s all right,
I’ll just keep it. Thank you. I didn’t have a stain
on my shirt. I didn’t have a stain.