– Oh no, that’s not slime! Here’s the last– oh! Why is it wet?
(Rebecca laughs) – I don’t know, this thing
smells so bad right now. ♪ And ten years down the road ♪ ♪ I still be sitting on the floor ♪ ♪ Writing about you, writing about you ♪ ♪ Lines about midnight car rides ♪ ♪ And the color of your eyes ♪ ♪ Thinking about you,
thinking about you, yeah ♪ – Good morning guys, what’s going on? It’s Thursday, we’re back in L.A. Boldly back, we are a little rested up from a late night game night. We went ’til about 1:30 last night, which was a little bit late on a weekday.
– Probably not a good idea on a school night, even
though we don’t have school. We have still stuff we should get up for. – Yeah, we got the same rules. Today, we are gonna address
a really serious problem. – What?
– It’s something that’s been building up here for awhile. It’s not– well, I’m partially to blame, but it’s mainly Rebecca, so. – What?
– We gotta address this. Rebecca’s eating some Oreos. – You gots to dunk it. – [Matt] Rebecca, last
night, at our game night, pranked somebody with a fake Oreo. Hit the clip. – Oreo toothpaste prank! (mischievous music) Cheers! (Rebecca laughs)
– (mumbles) – Yours is toothpaste!
– This isn’t great. (Rebecca laughs) – I put toothpaste in it,
and I told her we were just doing, like, a quick
video where we eat it. So, I said, just put the
whole thing in your mouth. So she just put the whole thing in, and she at first thought,
she said she thought it was a mint Oreo, so she was like, trying to be cool and she ended
up eating the whole thing. (laughs) It’s so bad. I think I have Oreo in my teeth right now. – So, Rebecca has a
problem, as we said earlier. It’s a really crazy problem. – What?
– She keeps all of her slime. No joke, here, sit on that one. – Oh, I was like–
– Sit on down. – No! This is not a problem, you guys. – Look at all of this slime right here. And, I just found out
that none of this slime’s actually any good right now
because it got all messed up. This is what happens, when
your fans said used slime? You just did the same thing, you sent yourself the same slime. So what we’re gonna do is we’re gonna mix all of your slime– – All of it together?
– And then fix all of the slime, too. – Wait, but I don’t
want ’em to be separate! This one I actually bought from a fan on the–
– That’s true. – At a farmer’s market, they were selling. – Come on, ‘Bec, you gotta mix and fix your own slime.
– Okay, so this is cloud slime that I made in a video. Okay, it’s a little–
– It needs some help. Before we do all this, what color do you think it’s gonna be? – Yellow. – Do you think everything’s
gonna turn yellow? – Oh, no.
– Okay. – You mean all of it? I’m sad, no wait, not the
brown, it’s gonna make it icky. – Okay, we’ll keep this out. Oh my gosh, the brown– Oh, this is unsave-able! Look at this, it’s just liquid! (Rebecca laughs)
Okay, I’m sorry, sometimes you gotta let go of things. – No!
– It has to go. – No, Matt!
– [Matt] It’s gone! – I can use that! First let me try to fix this one, and if I fix it, then I get to keep it. Ooh, it’s got Orbeez in it, too. – I forgot about the Orbeez. Wait, this is, wait wait wait. What video is this from? Seriously, date yourself and let me know what video this is from. – I’m not telling, ’cause
then you won’t let me keep it. – This is before the holidays. I wanna say that she
shot this in November. This is when she was
in a bath full of snow. Let us know in the
comments section down below what video that was from. If you guys know the
exact date, let us know. – I know it, but I don’t
wanna say it right now. I know exactly what video this was, this was a dare from someone. – On top of all of this right here, what color, when you mix all these others, do you think it’s gonna be? – Yellow plus blue is green,
and then green, so green. – Okay, if you guys think different, let us know in the comments
section down there below what you think this color’s gonna be. There’s Orbeez falling everywhere. Oh, there goes another one! The dogs! – Okay, I think this is still good slime, so this is now fluffy cloud slime. – There’s balls going everywhere. – How long can you keep slime? Look how good this is! – You gotta mix it, ‘Bec. (Rebecca sighs)
I’m sorry. (slams container down) Hold it up high so they can
see how liquidy it comes when I poured it out of here.
– It smells right now. – Oh! No! That’s not slime! – Oh, it smells.
– Yeah, keep on going, ‘Bec. – Why am I being punished? – You’re not being punished,
you’re just in the hot seat ’cause you did this.
– Yeah, I’m losing, I’m losing all my slime. – Well, you’re combining all your slime. – Yeah, but–
– It’s not losing anything. – Yeah I am.
– It’s still the same mess. You lost the brown one, the brown one needed to go.
– This white one’s still good. – What is this? – That’s from another slime! – Why is it there? – Don’t judge me. I’m mixing–
– Oh, you’re mixing all of it. – I don’t know, is there any
more that we wanna put in? – Yeah, here’s the last– oh! Why is it wet?
(Rebecca laughs) – Ew!
– It smells so bad. Wait, this was from the slime,
what did we make with this? – What are those little things in there? – Okay, this is really sticky. – It’s from over a month ago. – Oh gosh, it’s like liquid. – Rebecca’s gonna go get
a manicure after this, so I was like, “You have to do this before
you go get a manicure.” – Oh, it smells.
– Oh! We have another one that we have to get rid of, unfortunately. This is it right here. – Oh my gosh, that’s the Tide– – This is Tide slime. – It’s literally just activator. – It smells.
– I don’t know, this thing smells so bad right now. – Wait, you said it was gonna be green? – I’m right! This is so sad. I’m pretty sure a lot of this was moldy. – [Matt] It’s called mold slime now. Why are you sad? – ‘Cause I didn’t wanna mix the slime. – [Matt] It wasn’t doing
anything over there. – Yeah it was, I still used it for stuff.
– [Matt] It was getting moldy, ‘Bec. – I was using it! I mean…
– [Matt] What are you gonna call this new slime concoction? – Mint ice cream cloud slime. I think it’s pretty good. – [Matt] Not bad, ‘Bec. – I mean, it’s got some Christmas design, it’s got some Orbeez in it. – [Matt] Excited about it? – I mean… – [Matt] Now, where do you store this now? – In a Ziploc bag. I need it for later. – [Matt] For what? – Don’t worry about it.
– [Matt] ‘Becca, this is the problem! – Don’t worry about it. – [Matt] We got rid of
minimal slime today. (Rebecca and Matt scream) Okay, Matilde’s over, Rebecca’s
getting her hair done. They’re getting ready to go out tonight. – Hi, friends!
– Hi! – [Matt] A little girl’s night. – We’re gonna be out there not too late. – [Matt] Look at this hairdo! – Matilde’s got a date.
– Wow! (Matilde laughs) Matilde’s got a date? – I don’t, but (mumbles).
(Rebecca laughs) – A date with her bed! (Matilde laughs) – Yes.
– [Matt] Ponytail with a poof! – Ponytail with a poof.
– [Matt] Pony with a poof. – [Rebecca] It works so well.
– [Matilde] Ooh! I’m glad I put my hand over your face! – [Matt] What do you think, Blackjack? – Oh, he’s gonna get his hair dyed. We’re doing it black.
– Wait, you guys are actually gonna do it? – Yep, they said it’s safe.
– Gonna do it! – He’s gonna look like a puppy! So, right now, I’m with Matilde, who did my hair, look at this. So, we’re heading to this top, this event. – An event.
– Yeah, we don’t know the exact name.
– (mumbles) for Smashbox. – She knows more than me.
(Matilde laughs) (loud chatter) We are here at the event,
obviously it is very cool. We got some candy, we got a chai tea latte and we are gonna go do
things, I don’t know anyone. I literally don’t know
anyone except Matilde. – I’m here!
– You’re here, so yeah. We’re just hanging out by
ourselves but it’s really fun. (loud dance music)
(loud chatter) – [Announcer] Three, two, one! (loud music) – We’re done! – Alright, so I just
got home from the gym. I haven’t worked out like
that in awhile, it hurts. I’m gonna be in better shape this year than I’ve ever been in my whole life, so it’s gotta start sometime. I’ve been running a little bit, but I haven’t been lifting weights, so. Rebecca’s still at the event
and she’s gonna be on her way home here pretty soon, then we’re gonna go to an escape room, Kurt and Patty. Kurt’s dad’s still in
town, we could only find a six person room, so we have Kurt, Patty, Matilde, Rebecca and I,
we’re gonna go and try to defeat Titanic over at 60OUT. (laughing) – I’m sad.
– [Kurt] So yeah, it’s a good start. – [Matt] Kurt moves fast. – [Kurt’s Dad] I’m gonna lose. Yeah.
(ladies chattering) – [Matt] It’s getting
really close now, isn’t it? They near the end. – [Kurt] Yeah, we’re near the end. – [Kurt’s Dad] Check.
– [Kurt] Oh! You got a check in!
(Kurt’s dad laughs) Check! (ladies chattering) Alright, checkmate! – [Matt] There it is! Woo, woo! Yes, you went Jake Paul on us there. – Look, got all those pieces!
– [Matt] That was pretty good. Very well done, sire. Feels pretty good. Okay, we’re ready to do an escape room. – I’m ready, warmed up.
– [Matt] Let’s go, let’s go do this (laughs). – Now, you guys, I’m the
worst captain ever because I– (loud bang)
I swear, that came out of nowhere, right? And the ship is now starting to sink! In exactly 60 minutes, we’re
gonna be completely submerged. If you guys need me at any time, you guys are gonna link arms like a chain, and you’re going to say, “Captain Kira, the ship
is sinking!”, okay? (group chattering)
– [Matt] Captain Kira. – “Captain Kira, “the ship is sinking.”
– [Group] The ship is sinking. – You guys know the drill,
I know, you guys know it. Alright, you guys head on in now. – Yeah, we’ve never done that one! – I forgot to close
out the vlog last night because we got home so late. I just woke up right
now, thought I would say, hey guys, thank you guys
so much for watching. You guys have been amazing. Honestly, we couldn’t do
everything that we do, or any portion of what
we do without you guys, so thank you so much for being
amazing part of our lives. If you haven’t subscribed yet, don’t forget to subscribe. All the information’s down here below. Turn on your notifications,
we put out videos like this every single day and
whatever you guys are doing, you know what, just have an awesome day. You guys are amazing, cheers! Oh, and we did escape, yeah! ♪ And ten years down the road ♪ ♪ I still be sitting on the floor ♪ ♪ Writing about you, writing about you ♪ ♪ Lines about midnight car rides ♪ ♪ And the color of your eyes ♪ ♪ Thinking about you,
thinking about you, yeah ♪ (fading music)