– It’s down, crawl up, get you, get you get you, get you, get you down, get you, get you, get you, down. ♪ This is our life ♪ ♪ Let’s live it ♪ ♪ Live it forever ♪ – What’s up, guys? I bought the funniest
Fortnite emote today. Check this out. This is called Boneless, and it says beyond bendy. Look at this guy. This is my dinosaur outfit, by the way. So stinking cool! I’m not really sure how he makes his arm have no bones like that. That’s crazy, but I wanna show it to Ollie and see what he thinks. Oh hey, Ollie. Wanna see something really cool? – Yeah. – How you doing today, buddy?
– Good. – Good, your hair’s all
done, you look nice. – Mm-hmm.
– That’s when you say, “Thank you.” – Thank you. – [Bryan] All right, Ollie,
you wanna see the new emote? – Yeah.
– [Bryan] It’s called the Boneless dance.
– Whoa. – [Bryan] Isn’t that funny?
– Yeah. – [Bryan] Look at him. His arms look like they have no bones! (Bryan laughs)
– Yeah. – [Bryan] Can you do that?
– No. – [Bryan] You can’t? – Dressed up like a dinosaur, Dada? – [Bryan] Yes, I did. I thought you would like my outfit. It’s pretty cool, huh? – Yeah, I like it. – All right, Ollie, watch what he’s doing. And try to mimic it. Can you do it? Here, I’ll try it with you, okay? (laughs) Isn’t that so funny? You know what we should do, Ollie. – What?
– We should try to do a bunch of Fortnite dances. – Yeah.
– I bet Papa would have a lot of fun with it too, huh? Should we ask Papa if he wants to try? – Yeah.
– Okay. – I am so excited for today’s video because I’ve been so obsessed with Fornite and Bryan’s
actually setting it up right now. – I’m putting it on the TV so that we can see all the emotes. I think I own all the
dancing emotes already. So I think that should
be a pretty easy way to go through them. We’re gonna see how our
Fortnite dance skills are. – And I’m not very good at dancing but I’m very excited because
I love how they dance and I am literally obsessed
with Fortnite right now. Any time I have free time, I’m like, “Let’s play Fortnite, Bryan!” – Yeah, she was screaming the other day and I came running into the living room and she’s like, “I got
my first elimination!” – I’ve been trying for so long. Ollie, are you so excited
to play the Fortnite dances? You think we can convince
Papa to do it with us? – Yeah.
– [Missy] Okay, let’s go ask him. Hey Papa. – What?
– [Missy] Will you do the Fortnite dances with us? (laughs) – I don’t know. – [Missy] Ollie, say “Please.” – Please?
– Okay. – Okay, he’s gonna do it, yay! Oh my gosh, I can’t believe
we’re gonna have Papa do it, I’m gonna do it, you’re gonna do it, Daddy’s gonna do it, yay! – All right, for the first one, Ollie and I are gonna try boneless again. We’re gonna try and really try to do it this time, okay buddy? Come here, let’s try it, so he’s lifting his legs up and his arms are really– – [Missy] That’s pretty good. There you go, you got, oh. Legs don’t go as high. – I think that was pretty good. You did a good job, Ollie. – [Missy] Good job, Ollie. – Did it look like I
had no bones, you guys? ‘Cause I’m really good at this, huh? All right, we got Papa in here. What do you think? – It’s a lot of movement, you’ve gotta have a
lot of energy for this. – [Bryan] More floppy! Floppier, Jim, floppier! Floppier! – Look at those legs, there we go, okay, oh yeah, there we go. (Bryan laughs) He almost does the– – [Bryan] You guys are honestly so close. – Right?! I think I’m great. – I think I matched it. – What do you think? Who did better?
– You! (cheering) And you. – Wait, you and you? – All right, the next Fortnite dance we’re gonna do is disco fever. You know how to do this one? All right, let’s watch it. So she’s point, lots of pointing. Ooh, and then there’s
some crowd pointing, okay. Okay, can you do it? Are you doing it? There you go, you’re doing it. – [Missy] Go Ollie, go Ollie, woo! – Here, try this move. Put this hand on your hip and then do pointy finger
up and down like this. Ooh, ooh, ooh! – [Missy] Good job, buddy. Go like this, finger guns, here we go. Daddy’s pretty good at that. Woo hoo! – That was pretty good. – [Papa] He’s a little intimidating. – [Missy] Yeah. That was awesome, Ollie. – [Bryan] All right,
Missy and Papa’s turn. Disco fever. (Bryan laughs) – Am I supposed to be watching you or her? (Bryan laughs) – It takes so much concentration. Woo! – Lots of things to point at in this room. – Who did better? – Who did better, come on. – You.
– And? – Me, I won that one. – This next emote is called fresh and if you are a fan of the
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, then you will know this dance. – [Ollie] Is that a gingerbread man? Is that a gingerbread man? – Up, and then it’s– This is hard. – [Missy] It’s a lot of leg movement. – It’s a lot of leg flick. Now I’m happy just waving
my arms all over the place. That’s way too hard. – [Missy] I wanna try, I wanna try. – Okay. – You guys, I am not good at dancing. Here we go. (Missy and Bryan laughing) He’s just got so much leg movement, I can’t keep up with his legs. Is it better? No, this is so bad. – Let’s see Ollie. – [Missy] Okay, ready? Let’s see it. Move those arms and legs, here we go. – [Bryan] And go! See if you can do it, buddy. – [Papa] That’s pretty
good, you almost got it. You got the one arm in the right spot. – [Missy] Come on, Ollie. Okay, Papa’s up. – [Papa] What? (Bryan laughing) – [Missy] Woo, go Dad! That’s pretty good, actually. – [Ollie] Go get my cocoa. – [Missy] Woo! – That’s impressive. Papa’s got some fresh skills. Okay Ollie, you wanna see this one? This one’s called reanimated. – [Missy] Ooh, she’s like a zombie. – This is like she’s a zombie and she’s coming back to life to get everyone. You wanna try this one with daddy? This one’s called reanimated and it’s die and then you rah rah rah. – [Missy] Oh yeah. – See, die and then you rah rah rah. – [Missy] It’s so fast. – Okay, that’s pretty good. – [Missy] That was good. (spooky electronic music) Woo, there you go. Yeah. (clapping) Do you wanna try, Ollie? (laughs) Okay, Mama wants to try. – That one really gets you moving. – So fast. – [Bryan] Down, scare, scare, crawl. (Bryan laughs) – How was that? Was that good, was that good? – [Bryan] That was pretty good. (laughs) Dad’s like, “I don’t think
I can move that fast.” So basically it’s down,
crawl up, get you, get you get you, get you, get you, down. Get you, get you, get you, down. (laughs) And down and up and over, over, and down and up and
(making rhythmic noises). (laughs) I got that one down good. – So this is the best friend dance, Ollie. Are you ready? Best mates? You’re my best mate, right? – [Missy] Yeah, okay. – I got one–
– [Missy] Oh, look at that! Good job! That one’s easy, good job, bud. That’s really, really good. You guys got that down. – That’s pretty good job. – [Missy] Good job, high five! (cheering) – [Papa] That was pretty good. – The thing about this one is that you think it’s easy but your legs are doing
such different things. Ready, it’s– – [Bryan] Faster, Missy, faster! Faster, Papa, faster! (Bryan laughs)
– Woo! – [Bryan] That was pretty good. – Such a weird–
– It’s like rubbing your tummy, patting your head. – Okay, this next one’s not really a dance but it’s just kind of funny because I wanna see you guys do it. – Okay. – [Bryan] This is dab. (laughs) – Dab.
Dab. – We’ve gotta do it the same way or you’re gonna knock me out, okay? We’re going that way. No, we’re going that way. – Ready, one, two, three. – [Ollie] That’s a skeleton. – Ollie, you just go one arm out, one arm in, go dab. – Okay, this next one is really hard. It’s the floss. I do not understand this. Can you do it, babe? – I can’t, but I’m really trying. – It’s all about the booty, so I’m gonna get in sync
with the booty first. (laughs) Get in sync with the booty.
– Yeah. – Okay, so I’m gonna get my booty in sync and I’m just gonna– – I don’t get it. – It’s like– – Boom, boom, boom. – Arms are moving the same way, too. So it’s like– – How does she move hands like that? – I don’t get it! (laughs) – I’m not doing it. Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom. – Am I close? – [Papa] Are we watching the same video? (laughter) – That is so difficult. I can never, I just, I don’t– – So many people tried
to explain it to me. – Wait, did I just get it? – Oh, look at, Bryan’s got it pretty good! – Wait, did I just learn it? – How did you do it? – Next emote is the wiggle. – Ollie, your nickname is the wiggle, huh? – Yeah.
– [Bryan] Wiggle, wiggle. – It looks way easier than you think it is until you start doing it, you’re like, “This does not feel right.” – This kid’s the best wiggler I know. Good job, Ollie. – So you wiggle your, okay, he picks his legs up a little bit. – [Bryan] Oh yeah. – Okay, yeah, oh my gosh, I’m getting a workout. – My body don’t move that way. – Oh look, my watch says I
reached my exercise goal today. (Bryan laughs) – Yeah, I think we’re
all a little sweaty now. Fortnite dance aerobics, that’s what should be the new thing. – Yeah, I would do that. – Come on, Ollie, let’s do the wiggle. – Do the wiggle all together! – Ready?
– Ready? You gotta wiggle like this. – Three, two, one.
– Go. – Wiggle.
– Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle. – Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle. – Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle. – Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle. – Can you do that, guys? Can you do that, Finny? – Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle. I think a chiropractor’s in order. – This is an easy one. – It’s an easy one, huh? Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle. And giggle giggle giggle
giggle giggle giggle. – [Bryan] Let’s see that wiggle, buddy. Let’s see it, wiggle. Wiggle. – Good job, faster, faster. – [Bryan] He’s movin’ those hips. Can you wiggle, Finn? Are you a wiggler, too? – Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle. – [Bryan] That’s so good, you
did so good, Ollie, high five. – Yeah!
– [Bryan] He’s exhausted. We’re all exhausted. – Woo, I know, I’m sweating. – [Bryan] That was so much fun. – Oh, we didn’t do that one. Why can’t we do that one, Bryan? – [Papa] Oh yeah, we missed that one. – [Bryan] Oh my gosh, this one. Look at this one. Breakin’, I don’t own this one. – [Missy] Oh my gosh. – [Bryan] What? That’s nuts, I could never do that. – You know who I think could do that one? Ollie.
– [Bryan] Yeah. Ollie, can you do that one? You wanna try it? Get it, Finn, yeah! – Put your hands down. – [Bryan] You can do it, whoa! – [Missy] Woo!
– [Bryan] Break dancin’! – [Missy] Yeah, then we’ll twirl it. – Whoa.
– [Bryan] Twirl it. (Ollie laughs) – [Missy] And then worm. – [Papa] You had no hands. – [Missy] And then do the worm. – [Bryan] Yeah, can you do the worm? Can you flop around, Ollie? There you go. There you go. See, babe, Fortnite
promotes physical activity. – I know, I’m all for it. – I hope you guys enjoyed
this Fortnite dance challenge. If you did, be sure to click
that big thumbs-up button and let us know below in the comments, what is your favorite Fortnite emote? I definitely like the
feelin’ sexy one, I think, where he jumps up and lands on his, it’s like the Deadpool one. – I like the one where
they go up and down like (imitates rapid footsteps) – What?
– Like this, ready? – Oh, is she about to do more? – [Bryan] Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah. – I like that one. – So much fun. Missy and I have been having so much fun playing Fortnite, so we thought we’d throw a fun video together
about it for you guys. But that’s all we have,
so if you enjoyed it, give it a thumbs-up. We’ll see ya later. Ollie, wanna do “Bye, boop?” – Bye, boop. (instrumental theme music)