(Groaning) (OPEN bbal) (On a gloomy day near Hongdae) (The place is strangely empty.) (Where is everyone?) (They’re here.
A celebrity enters.) Hello. Why did they ask us to wear this today?
Why isn’t he getting out? The main character always comes last. (Mouthing obscenities) Why did they ask us to dress like this? I think I know why.
It’s a life insurance company. Please go in there. (They enter the building.) Hello. Hello. The guest isn’t here yet. Altdif. This must be a tea company. A car commercial? I said tea company, not car company. Maybe it’s a pharmaceutical company that consults with
pharmacies and hospitals. That’s great. I need some Viagra. (No dirty jokes!) (New product of episode 8) (Not really.) Due to the coronavirus… (A global epidemic) – Corona…
– Corona… The coronavirus epidemic… (The coronavirus) (Interviews can’t be done.) (It’s even raining a lot.) (That’s why we put together
an emergency check.) (A seminar on
“Principles of Advertising”!) True, we’ve been getting fewer views. (He’s brutally honest.) We’ve been rejected at various events.
We keep getting canceled. This has always been the case. In life, there come times of hardship. (The point is to be careful
of the coronavirus.) (Guys, this isn’t a coronavirus special.) Recently… (Recently is a taboo word.) Lastly, safety precautions
against the coronavirus… Please just say,
“Watch out for the coronavirus.” Everyone, watch out for the coronavirus! Be it through your mouth or nose. (Please stop.) (Advertising seminar starts!) Ding, dong, ding, dong. What’s this? (Should they learn how to act too?) Lesson 1! (Principles of Advertising:
Lesson 1) (The subscriber’s voice) – There are so many.
– There are. (We received a lot of comments.) (We’ll read some for you.) This commenter’s nickname is Yeon-hwi. “Jobin, tell us how you feel
after getting scammed by OneHm” “when you’re the one
who originally tried to scam him.” Wow. I’m working with a crazy guy here. I’ve held it in for a year. That’s enough. We must break free from the shell. Everyone, do not place
any limitations on yourself. (What would he have done if not NORAZO?
A conman?) When NORAZO was first formed, it was supposed to be one crazy guy
and one normal guy, but he’s crazier than me. “OneHm joined knowing what’s up.” “E Hyuk acted as a brake,” “but after OneHm joined, he got rid of
the brakes and is accelerating.” I’m stepping on it! Vroom! (Screaming) Yes, that’s right. “OneHm, when was a time you wanted
to punch Jobin if he wasn’t older?” Can I just punch him now? (He’s in high spirits today.) This is from Jin-gyu. “I’m wondering what the best and hardest
parts of shooting were.” Did you find anything hard
while shooting “OPEN bbal”? When people just walk past us. – That was hard for you?
– It was. I never felt anything was hard. It’s especially hard when he overreacts. I want to report him to the labor board. “Will NORAZO have a concert
or a fan sign event?” We would like to have a concert, but would you come see us? What’s the point of having
a fan sign event if no one shows up? (Please come.) We do have a fan club. I’m sure a lot of people don’t know this,
but we do have a fan club. But the members of the club are
largely underground. (NORAZO will shower with mackerel
if they get a million members.) What would be a good fandom name? Norazulge. Noriteo. Nopanty. Short for “Let’s make it obvious
that we are NORAZO fans.” Our fans can’t openly say
they’re NORAZO fans. But if we go with Nopanty… “Nopanty, come this way.” Some going commando might think
we’re referring to them. Oh… (Feeling guilty) “Whenever I see you guys,
I hope you become successful.” – Wow.
– Seriously. We want to become a major hit. You’ll have to become successful for NORAZO to be successful together. Once our fans become successful, they can sponsor… (Huh?) As long as it makes you happy,
we would do anything… – Just send us money.
– That’s right. Kookmin Bank 441501… “I don’t expect you
to walk on flower-laden paths.” “Please just stay on a path.” Flower-laden paths are always unpaved. You won’t see flowers on paths
that are paved with asphalt. There could be flowers on the side. Aren’t you supposed to step on the flowers
as you walk the path? Why would you step on the flowers? (I dare you to step on me.) Please read this one. “I still can’t believe
OneHm is 40 years old.” Right, he does look about 50. (Thanks anyway.) I’m thinking of writing a book
on staying young. I have my very own secret. – Really?
– It’s… – having a positive mindset.
– That’s baloney. “People say
Jobin has a really nice personality.” “NORAZO has had a clean record
despite the pitfalls of celebrity life.” “I’m always rooting for you. Go team!” That’s nice. Jobin hasn’t gotten caught yet.
He’s hiding many things. (Should I kill him?) When was the last time you dated? The last time I dated?
It’s been several years. Then you’d be past pregnancy. You could even have a kid. I’ll kill you. (Please fight during the break.) (Lesson 2!) It’s time for Lesson 2! Wow! What’s the second lesson about? What should we do? (The art of conversation) What was the hardest part
about doing this show? The hardest part?
Interviews! Hello! – We met on “My Little Television”!
– Yes. Wow! She’s quite incredible. (She was) (on “My Little Television”) (and became the Windmill Professor.) (An expert conversationalist) (Professor Kim Hyeon-a) (She is a real professor.
She even wrote a book.) – I did some acting in Russia.
– Really? (She gives no forewarning.) (Singing in Russian) (Singing in response) Let’s sit down and begin. (Arranging the seats) I thought we were going to sit down, but the chairs were removed. She told us to get rid of the chairs. Life is too short to sit down and get up. It’s too short. “OPEN bbal.”
Go team! (Boisterous laughter) (Why is she suddenly dancing?) (Is this a monodrama?) Why do I feel exhausted? Why are you exhausted? – No, it’s not that.
– We haven’t even started yet! (Professor, please don’t get mad.) That’s why you have to clearly see
what the other person is doing to have a synergistic effect. That becomes an ensemble. We have to become an ensemble,
but we end up being emaciated instead. (Professor, can you save them?) Is there a behavior I can learn? Of course! First of all, you should be able to disconnect
your body. One, two, three, four, front, back. (The nostalgic millstone dance) (This was a hipster’s dance
back in the day.) (OneHm looks like him.) Is this supposed to help with interviews? (Why you…) Of course! Imagine someone walking by
saying, “Hello!” You should loosen up your hips too. That’s easy. (Why always zoom in on this area?) If you want to do all this at one, do the dog shake. Huh? More, harder! (The 15-year-old NORAZO have
the leisure to go all out.) (This is not a cult. This is a lesson.) This is supposed to help with interviews? You must be physically free
to become creative. An Young-mi must be a fan of yours. She’s always doing this on television. – We use our tongues a lot, right?
– Yes, the tongue. When the tongue isn’t used often,
pronunciation becomes slurred. I don’t have a girlfriend, so I don’t have
many chances to use my tongue. Is this show rated R? (It’s rated G.) Instead of doing it like that,
you can do it with each other. – Excuse me?
– Our tongues? (Do it! Do it! Do it!) (Now rated R) The two of you can use your tongues… You can use your tongues to fight. More! (Tongues flailing) Be dynamic! You only live once, right? (This is an actual curriculum.
Please try this at home.) How did that make you feel? – He’s ugly.
– Not that. This lesson has a purpose! He’s very aggressive.
You shouldn’t be like that. (Cussing) (Please don’t.) Don’t let your energy drop
and use it in different ways. There is one thing that’s holding me back. – What is that?
– It’s this suit. – Right.
– Should I take it off with you? – Excuse me?
– Should I take mine off? You don’t have to, ma’am. I can take it off too. Now, you’re a honeybee. – Become a honeybee.
– What’s a honeybee? (Buzzing) Whoa… Be careful! (Buzzing) (Honeybee) (They’re good!) (Honeybee) Try to make the bee more versatile. It should attack and fly far away, but all it does is fly around here. It’s the same. Do it again. We have to do that again? (Seething) Yes, let’s go again! (Please don’t make the professor
take off her clothes.) This time,
we’re going to play the mirror game. – Mirror?
– I see. You have to mirror the other person. (They’re already good at it.) (Groaning) (Beware of the poop.
No sound effects were used.) You did very well.
Let’s try another one. You know
I’ll make you do it 100 times, right? (She only made them do it ten times.) How do you feel? It made me watch him closely. In fact, observation is key. Right. There are many different kinds of people, and they all breathe differently and speak differently.
They’re all different. (Summary of Lesson 2:
1. Observe closely) (2. Diversify interviews!) Now that we’ve learned these points, can we do an interview with you? Yes, sounds good. I’ll start walking then. – Yes.
– Please start walking. (Kim Hyeon-a, a hip-hop artist) – There she goes.
– I’m walking. (You’re cute.) I’m too scared to talk to her. Thank you for inviting me
to this amazing place to have a great time. – We are more thankful.
– Thank you. (End of Lesson 2) (Lesson 3:
Application) First, we have Cheonggye Gorae Studio. We’re going to have
a video conference with them. – Hello!
– Hello! – Our photos are in the back.
– You’re right. Wow! There are so many photos! Have there been any changes
since “OPEN bbal” was aired? People saw it and said it looked nice… (Poor connection) What? – Yes.
– Can you hear me? (A communication disaster) Can you say a closing remark? The right-hand manager says the flower shop owner is his dream girl. – Me?
– Oh. You mean Eun-sol? We should set you up with her. We’ll try to put together
an “OPEN bbal” of love. Before then, you should either
lose weight or gain some muscles. – Next.
– Dr. Seed’s music video. He’s the one we repeatedly backstabbed. – Hello.
– Hello. Hello. How have you been? Did you like the music video? – There was a hot response.
– It got a good response. There’s been an increase in sales. (Give us another job!) As the owner, would you like
to hire NORAZO as your main spokesmen? Well… I watched the flower shop episode. (Please don’t change the subject.) Let’s call La Chloe,
which has been a hot topic today. (Trying to connect via video call) (Please answer.) (She’s not answering?) (Hm…) (Bin…) That hurt my pride. (We hung up first.
That’s what’s important.) Next is the owner of Myeonsikbeom. It’s nearby, right? – Let’s make a surprise visit.
– In secret. (A surprise NORAZO after-sales service) (Revisiting Myeonsikbeom) (Not like this) (Jobin is wearing a hat, no makeup,
and a mask.) (Will he be recognized?) (They’re pretending
to conduct an interview.) We’re so thankful to NORAZO. – I’ll go in now. Keep an eye out.
– Okay. – One, two, three.
– Go team! (He’s not a criminal.) (Jobin walks in.) I can hear what’s going on inside
through the audio. – I’d like to order.
– He’s going to order. Can I get one of that? I don’t think the owner recognizes him. Jobin ordered,
but the owner didn’t recognize him. I think he should try
to make it more obvious. (Seeking attention) (The cider dance) (The lonely shower dance) (No one notices.) (She turns her head,
and Jobin instantly sits down.) They’re all in the kitchen. This is so frustrating. – Here is your order.
– Thank you. He should call the owner now! Sir, could you cut
the squid for me, please? How am I supposed to cut this? (Will the owner recognize him?) He’s right next to him,
and he still can’t recognize Jobin. (It’s time to be bold.) (Sending a signal) (Let’s see if you recognize me now.) (Open wide) (He recognizes Jobin.) Yahoo! Hello! You must be so busy.
I was freezing outside. (They were so busy.) Do you have more customers than before? Ever since the show aired, we’re sold out before the day’s end. – We run out of ingredients.
– Really? This place doesn’t specialize in fish… Hello. (The customer is king.) We’re touched to see you working so hard. Should we finish off with a jingle? Three, four. This sound isn’t coming out of my mouth It comes from years of experience Hong Kong noodle bar Myeon! Sik! Beom!